Terms of service
Every effort has been made to accurately describe each piece of jewelry, item or service.
Exchanges or store credits are gladly made within 15 days with receipt. Please contact us for a return authorization – unauthorized shipments will not be accepted.
All sales are final.
Jewelry sizes and descriptions are approximate and colors may be slightly different based on viewing on different monitors, etc.
We apologize in advance if an item is not available after purchase due to circumstances beyond our control.
We do not exchange worn or damaged items.
We are not responsible for the comfort, wear, or fit of our jewelry.
Proper care of your jewelry will prolong the life. Chemicals and wear can cause discoloration, indentations, scratches, and loose or chipped stones.
Although we will make every effort should something break or a stone fall out, please remember that most of our jewelry is unique and we are limited by the artists and companies that we deal with. All of our jewelry is inspected BEFORE it is shipped to you.
We use USPS ground shipping. The fee is $12 with free shipping for purchases over $250. All items are tracked. International shipping rates are extra – please email for shipping costs. Gift cards and polishing clothes will be mailed in an envelope for $2. Please contact us if you need faster delivery.
On Line Protection
Securing your information is a company priority. Whether you are shopping online or in our stores, we use reasonable security measures to protect the confidentiality of personal information.
Your account information is protected by the password you use to access your online account. Please keep this password confidential. We also use a technology called Secure Sockets Layer (SSL). If your browser is capable of SSL (and most are), your account information will be protected during transport across the Internet. The Silver Lady LLC has also obtained a digital certificate from Authorize.net. a leading provider of Internet trust services. When you enter a secure portion of a website, which is any page containing any of your account information, an image of a closed lock or a solid key should appear in the bottom bar of your browser window. If you click on this image, a small pop-up window displaying website security information will appear. This certificate indicates that your personal information is transmitted in encrypted form to a web server, not to some unknown or unauthorized server.
Hard Copy and Electronic Storage Protections
Personal information that is maintained in our offices or stores is subject to physical, administrative, and technical controls as well. Hard copies of private information are maintained in locked locations or cabinets with similar restrictions for electronic storage of private information. When disposed of, the information is shredded, destroyed, erased, or otherwise made unreadable.
The Silver Lady LLC does not sell or rent your personal information to third parties. The Silver Lady LLC uses your information to provide products and services and to support core business functions. These uses include fulfillment, internal business processes, marketing, authentication and fraud prevention, and public safety and legal functions.
We want to communicate with you in ways you want to hear from us. Examples include email newsletters, special offers, and new product announcements. We are committed to providing you a fair and timely response to any privacy concern or question you bring to us. We recognize the importance of privacy. It is more than an issue of compliance – it is one of trust.
Information We Collect
We collect personal information about you to deliver the products and services you request and to help improve your shopping experience. We do these using lawful and fair methods. We strive to limit the amount of personal information collected to support the intended purpose of the collection.
Information You Give Us
We collect personal information from you in a variety of ways when you interact with The Silver Lady LLC, both in stores and online. Some examples are when you:
- Create an account on our website;
- Make an online or in-store purchase from us;
- Use a gift registry
- Request customer service or contact us;
- Submit a related story or testimonial
- Participate in a contest, sweepstake, promotion, or survey; or
- Otherwise submit personal information to us.
Personal information is information that identifies you specifically. The personal information we collect may include contact and payment information like your name, email and physical addresses, phone numbers, and credit and debit card numbers. When you ask us to ship an order, we may collect information you provide us such as the name, address, and phone number of recipients.
Automated Information Collection
We receive and store certain types of information when you interact with our websites, emails, and online advertising. Our purpose is to allow the websites to work correctly, to evaluate use of the website, and to support website analytics and marketing campaigns. Some examples include:
- We may collect technical information such as your internet protocol address, your computer’s operating system and browser type, the address of a referring website, if any, and the path you take through our web pages.
- We use “cookies” to recognize you as you use or return to our sites. This is done so that we can provide a continuous and more personalized shopping experience for you. A cookie is a small text file that a website or email may save to your browser and store on your hard drive.
- We may also use web beacons. Beacons allow us to know if a certain page was visited, an email was opened, or if ad banners on our website and other sites were effective.
We operate cameras in stores for security and operational purposes, such as to measure traffic patterns. Except for security purposes, we do not use these cameras to identify you personally.
How We Use Your Information
The Silver Lady LLC does not sell or rent your personal information to third parties The Silver Lady LLC uses your information to provide requested products and services and to support core business functions. These include fulfillment, internal business processes, marketing, authentication and fraud prevention, and public safety and legal functions. Some examples include:
- To fulfill your requests for products and services and communicate with you about those requests;
- To register and service your account;
- To administer surveys, sweepstakes, contests, and promotions;
- To provide customer service and alert you to product information,;
- To help us improve and customize our service offerings, websites, and advertising;
- To send you information about our products, services and promotions; and
- To protect the security or integrity of our websites and our business
For store experience, product questions and general feedback/questions at www.thesilver-lady.com